Iran warns Zionists to leave occupied territories as missiles rain down on Israel

Iran warns Zionists to leave occupied territories as missiles rain down on Israel

Iran warns Zionists to leave occupied territories as missiles rain down on Israel.

Iran launched a fresh salvo of ballistic missiles on Israel as Iranian armed forces issued a strong warning to Zionists, urging them to leave the occupied Palestinian territories, as no part of the region would remain safe for them.

The spokesperson for the Communications Center of the General Staff of the Armed Forces said the scope of the “devastating response by Iran’s brave warriors will encompass all areas of the occupied territories. Residents of these territories must take the issued warnings seriously and evacuate these regions.”

Colonel Reza Sayyad delivered the stern warning to the residents of the occupied territories in response to the ongoing acts of aggression by the Zionist regime.

He denounced the acts of aggression against Iran by the “corrupt, desperate, and criminal regime” of Benjamin Netanyahu, emphasising that this miscalculation by the Zionists has compelled the armed forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran to deliver a “crushing, instructive, and regret-inducing” response.

He also noted that in recent nights, sensitive and critical centres of the Zionist regime—including military and security facilities, decision-making centres, and even the residences of its commanders and military scientists—have been successfully targeted by Iran multiple times.

The spokesperson stressed that the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran now possess a comprehensive database of all vital and sensitive locations in the occupied territories and can strike any target at any moment.

He cautioned the residents of the occupied territories to be vigilant to ensure the criminal Zionist regime does not exploit them as human shields.

They “must strictly avoid residing near or moving around sensitive sites, as even underground shelters will not guarantee their safety,” Colonel Raza Sayyad said.

Iran vows more ‘devastating’ operations against Israel’s ‘vital targets’

Iran vowed Monday to carry out more “devastating” operations against Israeli targets as Tehran struck its arch-foe with a barrage of missiles.

Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, in a statement quoted by the official IRNA news agency, warned that “effective, targeted, and more devastating operations against the vital targets” in Israel “will continue until its complete destruction.”

Iran said it “successfully” struck Israel with a salvo of missiles on Monday, as Israeli rescuers reported four deaths, 87 injuries, and damage to residential buildings in multiple cities.

“A new wave of air-to-air missile attacks by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps… enabled missiles to successfully and effectively hit” targets in Israel, the Guards said in a statement quoted by the official IRNA news agency.

Israel’s Magen David Adom emergency service said Monday that four people were killed and 87 wounded following Iran’s latest missile attack.

It said two women and two men had been killed, without giving a precise location, but adding rescue operations were ongoing in two places.

Meanwhile, Iran’s health ministry said Sunday that three days of Israeli strikes on the country had killed 224 people and injured more than 1,200. “After 65 hours of aggression by the Zionist regime, 1,277 people have been injured. 224 women, men, and children have been martyred,” the ministry’s spokesman Hossein Kermanpour wrote on X, adding that 90 percent of those killed had been civilians.

Meanwhile, the latest round of Iran’s retaliatory strikes against the Zionist regime was launched on Sunday night as several ballistic missiles fired by the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps landed on targets in Tel Aviv and Haifa.

The fresh wave of drone and missile attacks by Iran was carried out on Sunday night in response to the Israeli regime’s acts of aggression that have taken the lives of tens of Iranians, including military officials, nuclear scientists and ordinary people, since June 13.

Iran warns Zionists to leave occupied territories as missiles rain down on Israel

The ballistic missiles launched by the IRGC in the most recent wave of strikes have hit the targets in Tel Aviv, Haifa, Ben Gurion Airport, and Nevatim airbase.

A few hours earlier, the IRGC carried out its first missile operation against the Zionist regime in daylight.

Iran’s major retaliatory operations, condemned True Promise III, have taken a heavy toll during the past three days, destroying many Israeli military buildings.

44 Israeli drones shot down

Iran’s Border Guards have announced that 44 Israeli drones and quadcopters have been intercepted and destroyed in border areas over the past 48 hours.

Brigadier General Ahmad Ali Goudarzi, the Border Guards commander, praised the readiness of Iran’s border units, saying that they prevented 44 drones and quadcopters from entering Iran’s airspace. “Our zealous border guards remain fully alert and have issued stern warnings to all hostile entities—terrorist groups, armed factions, and smugglers—that any threat to Iran’s border security will be met with decisive force,” Goudarzi said.

The commander emphasized that Border Guards were monitoring all frontiers in Iran and were ready to counter any threat.

The Israeli regime has been carrying out strikes on residential buildings in the capital, Tehran, killing and wounding civilians.

While most of the Israeli strikes were repelled by Iranian air defences, several neighbourhoods in the capital were hit.

Casualty tolls were not immediately available but images from the sites of the attacks showed women and children among the wounded. Reports also indicated that there had been fatalities.

Two more Mossad operatives detained

Police said they have arrested two Mossad operatives in separate operations that also led to the confiscation of large amounts of explosives.

Sa’eed Montazer al-Mahdi, spokesperson for the Police Command of the Islamic Republic of Iran, said the two operatives had been identified and arrested in Fashafuyeh, a district of Ray County in Tehran Province.

Over 200 kilograms of explosives and equipment for 23 drones and launchers, as well as other equipment, were confiscated from the two, Montazer al-Mahdi said. A Nissan pickup truck was also impounded.

Earlier on Sunday, two other Mossad operatives were arrested in Savojbolagh County, in Alborz Province, which is adjacent to Tehran Province.

Israel army warns of new missiles from Iran

Israel’s military warned Monday of a new missile salvo incoming from Iran, as AFP journalists reported loud explosions in Jerusalem and fires outside the coastal city of Haifa.

“A short while ago, the IDF identified missiles launched from Iran toward the territory of the State of Israel,” the army posted on Telegram, using the acronym for its official name.

It said its air defences were working to intercept the threat but advised people to “enter a protected space and remain there until further notice”.

An AFP journalist heard loud explosions in Jerusalem early Monday, while footage showed Israeli air defences working over the city.

Outside Haifa, an AFP journalist saw fires break out following the latest Iranian barrage.

After decades of enmity and a prolonged shadow war fought through proxies and covert operations, the latest conflict marks the first time arch-enemies Israel and Iran have traded fire with such intensity, triggering fears of a conflict that could engulf the Middle East.

It began Friday, when Israel launched attacks that have killed top military commanders and nuclear scientists and struck military bases, nuclear sites and residential areas across Iran.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *